Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happiness is.....

* Hanging out with Dad for four days. We built two new raised beds, he built some shelving in our garage (including a potting desk!!!), we pruned trees, he worked on various other projects. We made about seven different trips to Lowe's. It was a BLAST. Thanks, Dad ~ you're the best!

* This guy.....taking pictures of him NEVER gets old. Not for me anyway. Who gets to be this gorgeous in life and not have a clue???

* Growth. Just the green and purple colors in my red cabbage plant inspire me.


* Watching from the sideline as my daughter flourishes in her art class. Image sent by Jennifer at Smalls Hands, Big Art (www.smallhandsbigart.com).

* A very crowded and colorful window box. I am now very thankful that we accidentally picked up the mixed petunia variety. It's much more interesting....


*Shopping at Renfrow's with my friend, Leslie. This is her first year gardening and it's so nice to have someone to plant with. And I will never tire of shopping at Renfrow's. What a store! What a staff! I think they know everything....

* Some sweet little birds are building a nest in the bush/tree right outside our dining room window. Last night, as we were eating dinner, they were flying back and forth with sticks in their mouths. It was so sweet. I can't wait to hear (maybe see?) some little baby birds.

* That my daughter now says to me, "Mommy, you're lovely", several times a day. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails