Friday, August 26, 2011

I Got My Craft On!

It's no secret that I'm addicted to Pinterest (feel free to visit my boards here.) Several months ago I came across the image below and fell in love with the project.



I have a small thing for buttons and I immediately thought I should make one of these for the nursery. It was fun looking for and picking out the buttons for the project. I decided to create a smaller version and this was a good thing. I'm not the craftiest person and I have perfectionist tendencies when it comes to projects like these. Overall it took me several hours to finish ~ it wasn't easy getting the buttons in just the right place! But I am thrilled with the final product.


Everyone who visits the nursery asks about it and wants to know where to get one. That makes me happy! I only hope Clara grows up to love it as much as I do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails