Friday, December 3, 2010

You could say that I am obsessed...

....with New York City hotels. I have this undying fascination. So I was particularly intrigued when I heard that The James New York was under construction in SOHO. It opened in September. I finally had a chance (and remembered!) to look up the website and check out the gallery. Swoon! This is definitely on my NYC Wishlist (which is quite long, thank you!)....

Below is a guest room. It's so very sexy....

room

A corner guest room....

The James New York Exterior Rendering

This is a shot of the urban garden up on the roof! A little zen for the city folk.

Urban Gardens

The rooftop pool. Ahem.

Guest Services

And I've saved the best for last. The exterior shot of the building.
I (heart) the architecture!!!


So the next time you see me and I'm looking a little *dreamy* and spaced out, I may very well be visiting here in my mind....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails