Monday, September 12, 2011

My New Favorite Thing


It's been a long time since I've done a "My New Favorite Thing" post. But I'm so excited about this one. Last Sunday the family all sat around as Sophie opened her birthday presents. She'd received an awesome package from her Tio & Tia & Primo in Switzerland. While we constantly wish that our family lived closer, the one good thing about having them live in Europe is that we get cool gifts and such that simply don't exist here. (Okay, and it makes for some pretty cool trips abroad.)


These adorable crayons were part of the gift package and I was immediately smitten. Sophie even asked at one point, "Mommy, why do you like those crayons so much?". Well, because they are some of the most ridiculously cute art supplies I have ever seen. Crayons shaped like little mice? In rainbow colors? With rainbow tails? What's not to like? I'll never look at a Crayola crayon the same again. Pelikan Wax Crayons....my new favorite thing!



(Thank you Tio Iggy,Tia Bianca & Primo Yaron!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails