Thursday, February 13, 2014

JEEP Weather

When we got a little stir crazy this afternoon, I decided to take action.  I went out and shoveled the driveway. It took a long time and I was sweating my ass off  (there was a frozen layer ~ whew!).  Why would I do such a thing?  


So the girls could drive the Jeep around, of course!


I loved when Sophie carved out a little "parking spot" in the icy snow.


Look at my big girl!  She won't be able to even fit in the Jeep much longer. The Jeep was a gift from my parents for Sophie's third birthday. She was too small to fit in it at first and look at her now!  Sniff sniff. 


She takes her Jeep driving seriously! 


Yep, it's a Jeep thing.


I hope I'll be able to move my limbs tomorrow morning.

Whew.

9 comments:

  1. How awesome that she carved out a parking spot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it's not just me ~ I thought that parking spot was ingenious!!!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! See what I mean? She's looking SO grown up!!! I can't imagine shoveling snow - that would put my bum shoulder right over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly would, Deb ~ my shoulders are HURTIN' this morning. They feel huge....like I'm some big muscle dude. Haha!

      Delete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day, Audrey! I've so enjoyed your last few posts. I love to go bird watching, so I loved seeing the photos of your first bird walk. Birds are so hard to capture with a camera! We have lots of beautiful mallards here in Colorado. I'm giving you a link to one of my favorite blogs ~ Noushka is an incredible wildlife photographer who lives in the Pyrenees in southern France.
    Her photos take my breath away: 1000-pattes.blogspot.com I think you would love her photos. And I love the sweet photos of your girls enjoying the beautiful snow! I'm so glad that these were enjoyable and safe days for you ~ well maybe not the shoveling! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for sending that site, Louise. Her pictures are something out of this world!!! I love all the insects. Quite amazing!

      Delete
  5. Sooo cute!! Gosh, my kids would so want that jeep. But yep, she'll be wanting the adult size one soon lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janice! Honestly, watching them drive around in that Jeep has made ME want the adult size. Ha ha! And I'm not even kidding!!!! :-)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails