Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Eat Your View"....Brought to Life



Blue Hill at Stone Barns. A dream of mine. A mecca of local and seasonal eating (a huge passion for me!). Artisanal wine. A long dinner with great friends. What more could a girl ask for?

As I've mentioned, I'm heading up to New York City soon. Helena has surprised me by making dinner reservations at Blue Hill at Stone Barns. I look forward to this dinner with so much anticipation. Mostly, I can't wait to spend some time with my lovely friends. Helena and I had dinner at Blue Hill, in Greenwich Village, about a year and a half ago. It was a memorable meal ~ the food, the ambiance and the company. I had cauliflower steak (I'm a vegetarian) and I am pretty sure that is still the most original entree I've ever eaten. And that's saying something considering the restaurants I've had the pleasure of visiting.

What will this dinner bring? I can't wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails