Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Rummikub Conundrum

A couple of weeks ago we played a game of Rummikub with some houseguests. After picking up a tile at each of my turns, I was never able to put down an "initial meld" (Rummikub speak). I've played this game hundreds of times. I love it! But this has never happened before. I even doubted myself because I couldn't find a set with a value of 3o to lay down. Alain looked at my tiles as well and confirmed that I was stuck. I spent a good hour researching the directions and online to find out how to proceed but I never really found a good answer. I was in disbelief.....and I had to take a photo to prove my predicament. Crazy, huh? I would love to know the odds of this happening....and I wonder if it will ever happen to me again!!!


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails