Friday, October 26, 2012

Iggy Pop

Alain asked me several times this week if I have another picture of the four brothers. So I thought this would be a good week to post one of my favorite pictures of the four brothers, taken at a very intimate moment when the brothers were still welcoming the fourth member of the bunch. How beautiful is this picture? I love how Ygal is draping his arm over to get just a little touch of his baby brother. How amazing is it that someone (I'd imagine Cris or Hugo) caught these wild boys in a moment when all three of them are staring at Michael. The splendor of a new baby!  I think the pictures we have of all four brothers together have always been special. Nowadays they've taken on even greater importance and each one has an almost shrine-like quality.  I don't know how to put my feelings into words but I think you know what I mean.


Alain, Diego & Michael.......I love you guys and I think of you all the time. 
I hope you enjoy this week's picture.

XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails