Monday, September 27, 2010

S'More to Come!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

We had a very busy weekend with five parties on the schedule. Amazingly, we made it to all of them and managed to have a great time. Sophie was definitely tired though....from all the fun! What am I saying? I was also tired with all the driving, preparing gifts, etc... Whew.

On Friday a friend asked me to help plan/style her son's birthday party. Of course I said yes. So I'm very excited and thick in the midst of making the plans. It's a 6th birthday party and it will have a camping theme. The party is scheduled for October 17th. I can't wait. I've posted some of my inspiration below....s'more to come....

DEC7_FeltShingleTree_finished1



Image via LuLu Blue via HipHipHooray

Campout Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails