Friday, October 8, 2010

Did I die and go to Paper Heaven?

Well, no. But I did go to the Holiday Open House at Paper Source last night. You know, I've been frequenting that store for about a decade now and had never taken a class there. Seems silly knowing how much I love paper. Well, thanks to my friend Leslie, I attended a class last night. It was SO MUCH FUN. I felt like a kid back in elementary school doing crafts. I was in my own little world creating cards and having the time of my life. So I wanted to share a few of the cards I made last night. I am so proud.







Which is your favorite?

I am already diligently working on my holiday cards (Hanukkah and Christmas). I'll have to reveal them later because most of the recipients read this blog. But I can't wait because just making them makes me grin from ear to ear. I've decided I really need to win the lottery so I can buy all the supplies I am now dreaming about.....

If you're lucky enough to have a Paper Source in your area, do yourself a favor and attend a class. You won't be sorry!!!

PS - I forgot to mention the best part. My raffle ticket was pulled for a giveaway so I received a bunch of items for FREE. See, I really did die and go to Paper Heaven!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails