Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gingerbread Lane

Come take a walk with us down Gingerbread Lane, won't you?



I fell in love with these gorgeous Christmas trees!


A lovely gingerbread Eiffel Tower!


I'd love to take a stroll up this walk. Wouldn't you?


A snowy wedding.


A peek at a Christmas tree in the window. I love the red, green & white candy corn roof. This house took my vote for 1st Place.


A lovely pretzel fence.


A gingerbread country house.  This one took Soph's vote.


Penguins having fun.  No doubt my favorite photo from the day.


Some folks are really talented.


Popcorn snow!


A "Welcome" Mat and some hot cocoa.


I LOVED this roof.


WOW.  Such a gorgeous house!


I especially liked the Christmas lights made of chocolate-coated sunflower seeds!


Gingerbread snow angels!


Elf graffiti.


Trees made of candy!


We had such a lovely time on Gingerbread Lane. I hope you did too!  Thanks for joining us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails