Friday, December 14, 2012

Iggy Pop

Hanukkah is the Festival of Lights but this year the candles don't seem to burn as brightly.  


Bianca sent this picture earlier in the week and I knew immediately that it had to be this week's post.  I'm so happy Bianca agreed.  I don't have any other photo of Ygal at Hanukkah.  And this photo is BEAUTIFUL, sweet, proud, peaceful.  Just look at little Yaron!  What an angel.

In our house we've been lighting the candles nightly right next to two framed pictures of Ygal. It's almost like he's here with us.  It at least feels good to have his photos so close by.  It's definitely the first Hanukkah where we don't get to speak to Ygal and tell him about our celebrations.  We don't receive a lovely package like we normally do.  It's hard.

But I did dream of Ygal twice this week.  It was comforting.  I'm thankful for that!

I love you, Bianca & Yaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails