Sunday, June 16, 2013

In My Daughter's Eyes


I've never listened to that song without crying at the end. Not once.

I have to be the least photogenic person I know and, of all the pictures I've taken in my life, I like maybe 10 of them.  

Last week, when Sophie controlled the camera for an hour, she took this photo of me.  We were playing and I looked up not realizing she had the camera.  She caught me totally off guard.

And I kind of like it.  

It's how I look at her.  In a loving, playful way.


When I first saw it, I thought this must be how I look in my daughter's eyes.

And it made me happy.

PS ~ Our old camera is on its last leg.  I let Soph tote it around from time to time because she likes taking pictures.  Recently the  pictures from that camera started coming out with some dark spots on the images.  That's what those dark spots are under my lip and on my chin.  I have no idea how or if it's possible to get them off.  Still, I liked this picture enough to share anyway.

1 comment:

  1. What a great photo! Tell Sophie that she is a GREAT photographer too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails