Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What I Love About Clara at 22 Months


Everything. Everything. Everything.

When I put her to bed tonight, I was closing the door and she called out, "Mama".  I peeked back over the end of the crib.  She glanced up at me, gave me a huge smile and said, "I love you, stinky face".

Alain is still scraping pieces of melted Audrey off the bedroom floor.

My heart literally exploded with love and happiness.  Clara's been practicing her charm for weeks now and I'd say she's been doing a fine job.  I melt several times a day now.

(The inspiration for this charming moment came from this book, a Tier One book among our most loved!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, how can you stand that kind of cuteness?
    I LOVE that you read so much to your kids, you will NOT regret it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails