Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy 200th!!!!


Today I am celebrating my 200th post on this blog. For the most part, I have no idea who reads LSP. I have a few stalwart family members and a couple of friends who seem to read it religiously. A shout-out to those lovely folks ~ you know who you are. I so appreciate those who mention posts to me, ask questions about something I've written or leave a comment. Even more so, it makes me feel good when people say how much they enjoy reading the blog or tell me how something I've written touches them. At the end of the day though, I created this blog for me. It's my journal, a little creative outlet, a love letter to my girls. A place to document the goings-on in my life. It brings me a lot of pleasure and I miss it when I'm unable to write. SO, Happy 200th Post to my blog. May there be many more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails