Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Little About Me....from A to Z

I saw this A to Z questionnaire on "My Best Friend Jules" and wanted to join in:

A: Age
- 38
B: Bed Size - Queen, soon to be King
C: Chore That You Hate - Easy Question....ironing. Without a close second.
D: Dogs - Two lovely beasts....Kenzie (almost 12 years old) & Hubbell (10 years old)
E: Essential Start to Your Day - Chai Tea Latte
F: Favorite Color - Any Shade of Blue & Seafoam Green
G: Gold or Silver - Silver
H:Height - 5 feet, 6 inches tall
I: Instruments You Play - Unfortunately, none. I do dream about playing the drums though.
J:Job Title - Currently working on a gig where I would be the Director of Marketing & Business Development
K: Kids - Two divine little girls....Sophie (5) & Clara (2 months)
L:Live - The Queen City, Charlotte, North Carolina
M: Mother's Name - Regina, which means "Queen"
N:Nicknames - Double A, Cool Breeze, Audie
O: Overnight Hospital Stays - Three. Birth of both girls. One overnight stay with Sophie when she had an infection (by far the scariest of the three!)
P:Pet Peeves - Do I only get to pick one? I don't like when people call my name, I answer back and then they don't respond. Drives me mad. Litterbugs. Mean people. Folks who don't recycle. Smoking.
Q:Quote from a Movie - My favorite line is from Shawshank Redemption ~ Andy Dufresne - who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side. I use that one often in my life. And I like a bunch from Raising Arizona ("Hi, I want me a baby." or "Son, you have a panty on your head."). I love "You Can't Handle the Truth". There are so, so many!
R:Right or Left Handed - Right
S:Siblings - A Lil' Bro, Christopher.
T:Time You Wake Up -When my girls wake me
U:Undies -Um, yes????
V:Vegetable You Hate - I don't hate any of them. But I'm not fond of broccoli.
W:What Makes You Run Late - Everything. I'm a procrastinator.
X:X-Rays You've Had -Too many to remember.
Y:Yummy Food That You Make - I don't like to cook at all. I'm stumped as to how to answer this one.....
Z:Zoo Animal -I love them all. Just wish they weren't in a zoo. But the apes are my favorite ~ I could literally sit and watch them all day long....I know, I've done it before.

Anyone else want to join?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails