Monday, October 31, 2011

NYC, Baby!

Have I mentioned lately that I (heart) New York City??? Well not recently enough. This video reminds me just why I love it so, so, so much. I can't stop watching it. Certain parts make me laugh out loud. It fills up my heart and makes me happy. Hope you enjoy it too! Doesn't it make you want to be there?


People are just so cool sometimes. I especially love the blue umbrella part, the Buzz Lightyear moment, the woman in the floppy black hat (I crack up every time ~ she's fabulous!), and how NYC makes people want to break out in song on the street. I've even done it myself once or twice. (Smile)

And how can you not love Improv Everywhere?

{found on Color Me Katie!}

PS ~ Speaking of New York City, has anyone seen "The Lottery", the education documentary? I finally got to watch it in full today and let's just say that it tug at my heartstrings. I thought it was quite powerful and definitely worth a watch.

PPS ~ Happy Halloween to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails