Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's a JEEP Thing...

This was a big moment in our house.


My parents gave the Jeep to Sophie for her 3rd Birthday.  I have to admit that I wasn't a big fan of the idea when my Mom first asked about it.  I was hesitant but she persisted. As you can see, she won. (smile)



Once Sophie learned to drive it on her own, I became a big fan and quickly.  
Sophie LOVES driving it around and watching her brings many a smile to my face.  



A few friends have mentioned that the Jeep doesn't seem like something I would allow my child to have.  I can understand why they say that.  But it's definitely built up Soph's confidence over the years.  I would say it's one of her top three favorite toys. On occasions when Sophie doesn't want to play outside, we'll offer to take the Jeep out and she's out the back door in a flash!



I guess it's a Jeep thing.


Watching Clara go for her first Jeep ride and seeing Sophie's pride was very heart-warming.


The best part?  Grandma was there to see it happen.  Thanks, Mom! 


I look forward to many more years of this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails