Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Where in the World is Audrey?

Well, she's in full-on party mode.  

Alain's party is only a few weeks away.  Posting may be rather sparse until it's over.  I have so much to do and so little time in which to complete all of my projects.  This was my project for today: 


My dad is hosting a yard sale on behalf of a distant family member who is moving into a senior living development.  He is too kind and allowed me to take a first look and pick things I might want to have. AND....let's just say that he doesn't have much of a yard sale left.  Still, I found these amazing pots in the above photo ~ they look like they were meant for a fiesta party.  They've been lying dormant for who knows how long just waiting for a moment like this!  Now they're shining in all their glory.  

Oh my how I do love party planning!!!

Thank you, Dad.....

PS ~ Sophie and I managed to sneak away last weekend for a quick 24 hour trip to my parents' house.  It was SO relaxing and way too quick but I did manage to snap this awesome photo of my sweet Kenzie....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails