Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Life is Good.....at the Beach!









The four of us are enjoying a few days at the beach with some of my family. It's been so nice and fairly relaxing. Yesterday morning, while Clara was napping, I had the luxury of spending a few minutes at the beach with my camera.  Aaaahhhh, now that's what I call a good time!

PS ~ That is the same umbrella that's been shielding me from the sun since I was a young, young tot.  And it still looks amazing!  They definitely don't make them like that anymore!!!  And, personally, I think it's the nicest one on the beach. Nobody else has a wicked cool vintage beach umbrella...

PPS ~ Sitting on the deck last night, after the kids went to bed, I saw six shooting stars.  It was also the first time that I actually saw the Milky Way clearly.  DIVINE!

2 comments:

  1. Richard and I saw the Milky Way on our honeymoon which we spent at Fontana Dam, North Carolina. (Last of the big spenders. HA!)
    We also saw two shooting stars on Saturday night, and we were lucky to see them with all the light in our night sky, but they were so good to see! :-)
    Love that vintage umbrella! Don't go too far from Lucky you at the beach. I have a special fondness for sand castles, please tell me you made one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last line is SUPPOSED to say:Don't go too far from the umbrella, someone might steal it. (Then I thought that might be tempting fate, so I was going to delete it, but ended up only getting rid of part of sentence!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails