Friday, August 31, 2012

Iggy Pop

Since we've been spending a bit of time at the beach lately, I decided that the below photo is too appropriate for this week's post.  As I've been writing, it crossed my mind that I've never been to the beach with Ygal. How sad that I never will. I'm sure, at some point, we might have taken our families all together to the beach for a vacation ~ to see our little ones splashing around in the surf and making sand castles together.  I guess these thoughts will come up quite often......as time goes by, it will come to our attention all the things that we won't get to experience with Ygal.  Although he is still there.....always is...

This photo is too beautiful.  


{photo removed}

For those of you who don't know, Ygal is there in the front. My adorable husband is on the right.  Cute Tio Diggy is on the left.  These boys grew up in Europe where little Speedos are the norm and totally adorable on little boys!!!  (For the record, Alain no longer wears them ~ ha!).

I hope you all have a beautiful and peaceful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Love this photo, Forte dei Marmi beginning 1980, my mother have the same one hanging on the wall to her room. Big kiss.Love you
    Cris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favorites as well! You really had your hands FULL back then, didn't you? Michael must have been running around on the beach that day as well. Makes me tired just thinking about it! Ha. Love you!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails