* This guy.....taking pictures of him NEVER gets old. Not for me anyway. Who gets to be this gorgeous in life and not have a clue???
* Growth. Just the green and purple colors in my red cabbage plant inspire me.
* Watching from the sideline as my daughter flourishes in her art class. Image sent by Jennifer at Smalls Hands, Big Art (www.smallhandsbigart.com).
*Shopping at Renfrow's with my friend, Leslie. This is her first year gardening and it's so nice to have someone to plant with. And I will never tire of shopping at Renfrow's. What a store! What a staff! I think they know everything....
* Some sweet little birds are building a nest in the bush/tree right outside our dining room window. Last night, as we were eating dinner, they were flying back and forth with sticks in their mouths. It was so sweet. I can't wait to hear (maybe see?) some little baby birds.
* That my daughter now says to me, "Mommy, you're lovely", several times a day. Wow.