Friday, April 23, 2010

Start spreading the news...........


..........I'm leavin' today! I wanna' be a part of it. New York, New York.
For me, New York City is the Center of the Universe. It is truly my favorite place to visit. I never tire of the noise, the energy, the culture, the diversity, THE FOOD!, the people, the places, the action. So when Alain and Sophie asked what I'd like for my birthday, I could only reply "to go to New York". When I worked, I traveled to Manhattan once or twice a month. And I miss it more than you can imagine. It's been a year and three months since I was last there. And I am mostly excited to share it with my lovely daughter. I only hope she shares my passion for the Big Apple. Fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails