Monday, June 14, 2010

Leslie, I'll love you forever!

Those were the words that escaped my lips after seeing Leslie's GORGEOUS hydrangea bush in her backyard, just after I'd asked if I could clip some blooms. What am I, a child? But I can't begin to express just how much I love blue hydrangeas. They make me so happy! Well, Les, she's a swell friend and she let me clip to my heart's content. Her bush literally has hundreds of blossoms. So look at what's keeping me company today:

Last night I was so excited to bring these babies home with me that I was carrying them around from room to room. They were the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes this morning. Yes, it's a good day. Thank you, Les. And just for the record.....I would have loved you forever anyway. (wink wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails