Friday, June 11, 2010

Where in the world is Audrey?

I can tell you where she hasn't been - blogging. But you can find her doing one of the following at the following places:

1. At home - laundry, ironing, making beds, emptying the dishwasher, etc. MISERABLE. Also, spending hours on the phone with Verizon, etc to work out billing and technology issues. Fun week for me. Ugh. I've been having a lot of fun lately.....meeting friends, party planning (smile!), etc. and all this domestic (read horrible) work has been piling up. So I'm paying the price this week.

2.) Hitting the pavement - I am now training for a ten miler in late September. Please stop laughing. I CAN HEAR YOU!!!

3.) In the garden - you know, weeding and obsessing over issues. Oh, and happily, now harvesting little bits...

4.) At the pool - my girlie and I have been hanging at the pool quite a bit lately. I am NOT a pool person but I have to say that we've been having a lot of fun. Sophie's confidence in the water is impressive. I've seen drastic improvements in a week and a half. AND our gym has the coolest pool (actually Waterpark) that I've ever been to.....so much fun. We're even getting tanned. And my friend Connie and I came up with this equation......TAN = SKINNY. Ha ha ha. I wish that were true!!!

Anyway, hopefully I will be able to blog more next week because I do miss it.....

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails