Thursday, December 22, 2011

Books Read In 2011

For years I've been meaning to list the books I read. Finally it's happened. Here they are in order. The books listed with little stars next to them are my favorites!

1. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang ~ Chelsea Handler
2. American Wasteland ~ Jonathan Bloom
3. Nurture Shock ~ Po Bronson & Ashley Merryman
4. Cheap ~ Ellen Ruppel Shell
5. Simple Prosperity ~ David Wann ***
6. Makeshift Metropolis ~ Witold Rybczynski
7. Planting Dandelions ~ Kyran Pittman ***
8. Only Pack What You Can Carry ~ Janice Holly Booth
9. The Pillars of the Earth ~ Ken Follett ***
10. What I Thought I Knew ~ Alice Eve Cohen ***
11. Perfection ~ Julie Metz
12. Up For Renewal ~ Cathy Alter
13. In Praise of Slowness ~ Carl Honore
14. When Did I Get Like This ~ Amy Wilson
15. Message From An Unknown Chinese Mother ~ Xinran ***
16. Simplicity Parenting ~ Kim John Payne, M.Ed.
17. The End of Country ~ Seamus McGraw
18. Dreams of Joy ~ Lisa See ***
19. False Impression ~ Jeffrey Archer
20. The Help ~ Kathryn Stockett ***
21. Out of Our Minds ~ Ken Robinson ***
22. Cinderella Ate My Daughter ~ Peggy Orenstein

Note: What's really funny about this list is that I read all of these books but three before Clara was born on July 25th. Since then, I've only read three books. I don't even know how I managed to finish them! Oh and how I do miss reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails