Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I Flip My Latkes In The Air Sometimes

Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah, the Festival of Lights. There are many reasons for me to be excited. Eating latkes. Lighting candles. Giving presents to my girls. Reading Hanukkah stories. Alain's dreidel cake. Um hello, jelly doughnuts! But what excites me most? Well, it just so happens to be this video...



I can watch it as many times as I want without shame at this time of year.

Sophie and I saw the Maccabeats in concert just over a week ago. It was fun! (Although I was disappointed that my two favorite guys weren't there.) We met Yonatan while we were waiting in line for the restroom and he was the nicest guy. Sophie turned all shy because she recognized him from the video. Their show was happy, interactive and fun! When the guys started singing "Candlelight", the crowd went wild....you would've thought Elvis himself had just taken the stage!

So Happy Hannukah to all of our friends and family who just happen to celebrate the Festival of Lights! Hope you enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails